Friday, November 16

Do Thanksgiving In Style

Happy Friday everyone!  Because my hubby and I are only in year 2 of home ownership, of course we couldn't pass up a chance to host Thanksgiving dinner again!  (Now Christmas, that's a different story).  So now I'm on a mission for the cutest Thanksgiving outfit.  That's where one of my favorite sites comes into play.  Polyvore.  Take a look at these 5 outfits I put together for people of all different style choices.


Thanksgiving #5

Thanksgiving #4

Thanksgiving #3

Thanksgiving #2

Thanksgiving #1

Thanksgiving #1 by kinsleyfoster featuring opaque stockings

Attention to anyone who is obsessed with Christmas music as I am!...one of my local radio stations has already started playing the magic of Christmas!  Check out this website if you are interested!  Magic 96.5!

Also, I want to congratulate one of my best friends and her husband because they found out a few weeks ago they are pregnant with their first baby!  She is only 12 weeks along so we don't know what the gender is yet, but my girlfriend and the baby are doing great and her husband is preparing :)

Congratulations Kayla and Rand! Love you both!
  

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments: