Friday, January 25

Digital Scrapbooking

Thanks to my Aunt Cheryl, I am now starting to dabble in a new (well new for me) lovely craft called digital scrapbooking.  If you love the thrill of putting together a something from scratch using only a great picture as the foundation, but you also love the computer, this is a great thing for you to try!  Now keep in mind I'm only speaking as someone who has done digital scrapbooking for a total of 2 1/2 days now, but it's been so much fun learning how everything works.

There are so many fun blogs with kits available to purchase as well as freebies which include little pieces here and there that you want to collect to build up your inventory!  You can also follow ladies who have been doing this since before it was popular that can lend a helping hand whenever you need.  Tonight I'm tuning into live events where I will learn different things on how to create beautiful and fun digital pages.

0125-SpeedScrap

Since I am still very new at this I don't have much to show for it yet, but just give me some time...I'm a fast learner!  I'm so excited to learn more about how this whole dream of a hobby works!  Just for the fun of it, here is my first ever digital scrapbooking page c/o Sugarmoon Designs and my sweet little baby, Daisy!


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Fantastic first digital layout Kinsley!! You are off to a great start .. how can you go wrong with Daisy as your subject. :)