Monday, September 5

Fall Fashions



September is finally here which, in my book, means FALL is officially here!  I'm crazy about fall - my favorite season of the year.

And since I'm stuck inside today because of this long-awaited and much needed downpour,


I thought I would give y'all a look at the things I am looking forward to wearing this fall:

             1. Plaid                            2. Double Breasted Trench               3. Flare Leg Jeans

4. Light Wash Denim Shirts       5. Jacket w/ Leather Patches           6. Mustard Color
  
7. Cable Knit Sweaters                    8. Denim Bag w/ Leather                 9. Riding Boots


                            11. Faux Leather Jackets                                           12.Corduroy
 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Let me know if you see anything you like!  Or if there's something I missed that you can't wait to purchase for the cooler weather moving in, link it in the comments box!  I would love new ideas!

Have a lovely Labor Day!





No comments: