Sunday, September 11

Late Night Shopping Spree

I love fall and will probably talk about it more than anyone you know, but I'm ok with that!  So while I'm laying here in bed at...oh 11:00...I got to looking at one of my favorite places to shop for fall decorations!  Normally when I have a gift card but I can always make exceptions.

So THANKS
 for the late night rendezvous.
Worry free flameless candle
 (I especially like these because they come with a 5 hour timer-you set them for when you want them to come on and 5 hours later they turn themselves off-how great is that!)
Adam and I have a house FULL of great pieces from Pottery Barn that I will show you on another entry very soon!  This is our favorite time of year to decorate (next to Christmas), so we go all out and touch on a little bit of everything.  A house with the same type of decoration could get monotonous so we prefer to mix it up:  a little bit of classy, a little bit of sparkly and a little bit of creepy!

One last thing - if you are like Adam and I, we LOVE to host parties! Even if it's just family, we get such a thrill out of preparing the house and hearing what everybody thinks about the decorations!
So if you would like some helpful tips on what kind of centerpiece to use on a dining room table or how to create the perfect table scape for the holiday, definitely check out Pottery Barn's Fall Decorating & Entertaining Guide! 

Be on the lookout for the pictures of our house complete with fall decorations courtesy of Pottery Barn!

No comments: