Saturday, September 17

The Vampire Diaries

One of mine and my mom's favorite shows FINALLY decided to grace us with it's presence Thursday night!  After nearly 4 months of waiting, "The Vampire Diaries" has come back!  My mom and I never miss an episode.  I love this show for so many reasons:

  1. Similar to Twilight or any other vampire movie or show, I love how it takes place in a beautiful yet creepy old, small town.  They do a great job with the lighting and locations to make it look mysterious and intriguing.  I feel like I am there with them when I watch.
  2. I love the actors and their chemistry with one another.  The main 3 characters: Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev, who also plays Katherine Pierce), Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) give such convincing portrayals.  It is a love triangle at it's peak!  Then there are Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R. McQueen), Bonnie Bennett (Katerina Graham), Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola), Matt Donovan (Zach Roerig), Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) and Alaric Saltzman (Matthew Davis).  Each actor brings something special to the show.
  3. The story line always keeps you guessing.....period.
  4. THE FASHION!  I know most everyone in the show dresses fairly casual, but everyone could afford to dress comfy every once in a while!  That goes for you guys too!

Frye Carmen Harness Short Boots
BCGB One Shoulder Combo Cocktail Dress
Free People Top Down Jacket
John Varvatos Calfskin Multi-Pocket Zip Jacket
Ryder Leather Motocross Jacket
Lucky Brand Abby Road Fold-Over Tote
KRMA Jade Leather Jacket
Alternative Apparel Eco-Heather ¾ Sleeve Raglan Henley
Lucky Brand Lace Tank

Everyone have a fun football day, and eat as much as you want! (We get to cover up for the next 8 months!)

    No comments: