Thursday, September 15

New Obsession...

 Ok. I have a new love affair with this site called Pinterest!   

I have to give my MOM credit for that one!

It's a site where you can go on peoples' pages to see what they have been looking at on the internet.  You can organize your ideas by board titles to make it easier to find what you are looking for. For example: Style, Holidays, Worth a Read, Products I Love, etc.  Once you see something you like, click on the picture, and it takes you right to the site or blog that person found it on.  If it's a cute dress design, you can see how they made it!  If it's a picture of yummy cupcakes, you can see the whole recipe w/ ingredients and directions!

There is a whole world out there of creative and tasty ideas that I would never have know existed if it wasn't for Pinterest!  Check out some of the awesome finds I got off of Pinterest!

And let me know if you see anything you like or pin your fave finds in the comments box!

Thanks guys!

Snowman Cake (Disney Family Fun website)

Mustard Cardigan (Sydney of The Daybook)


Homemade Skirt (Adventures in Dressmaking)
Homemade Fall Wreath (Thrifty Decor Chick)


Pumpkin Centerpiece (found at "Halloween Central" by Martha Stewart)

Skinny Pumpkin Cupcakes w/ Pumpkin Frosting (courtesey of Gina of Skinnytaste)



































































No comments: