Saturday, January 7

bfw



So about 2 months ago I earned a spot to model during Birmingham Fashion Week!  BFW actually happens during the second week in February, but tomorrow we are doing a some prep-work.  I'm so excited!  All of the models are going to be getting their hair and makeup done for pictures taken at a professional photo shoot!  Then we have rehearsals for a preview show that we are going to be walking in tomorrow night.  This is the chance to let the designers see who they like and want to have walk in their shows, but it's also open to the public.  So my family is going to come and watch as I take my first steps onto the runway and a fresh faced model!


I'm also so excited because I will have my sister there with me!  She has been helping with the casting calls for BFW, and now she will be working behind the scenes for the photo shoot and preview show tomorrow as well as the actual week of the main show!


This is going to be such a fun opportunity! What girl hasn't dreamed of spending a day getting their hair and makeup done by professionals and walking a beautiful catwalk?

No comments: