Thursday, January 26

valentine's day craftiness

I know I am early, but I love Valentine's Day so much!  One thing people probably don't know about me is how crazy I am for this lovely holiday (pun intended)!  I have been doing my due diligence and researched everything I could find for Valentine's Day on Pinterest!  I have looked for everything from gifts for my hubby to fun treats for baking to little decorating ideas.  Now it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the blogging world if I kept all of that wonderful information to myself!  So here are a few of the things that I am dying to try this year that are cheap, easy and most of all fun!
 

 




You can check out what else I have for Valentine's Day here, or you can look here for more of my boards!  I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at some of your boards too so thank you so much for the creative ideas!

No comments: