Thursday, January 19

ivory & white

I got a really exciting email last night!  The retailers and designers for Birmingham Fashion Week made their decisions on which models will be walking in their shows.  I was picked for BRIDAL DAY!!!  Out of everything I could have modeled, I just wanted to put on another wedding dress for a day.  If you're wondering, yes of course my beautiful white wedding dress is still good enough...But I have a confession: who wouldn't want the chance to wear a Vera Wang dress once in their lives?  Yes that's right! Vera is one of the possible designers I could be walking in on this special day!

The retailer is Ivory & White.  They are a bridal boutique based out of Mountain Brook, AL with a selection of over 10 different bridal gown designers including Elizabeth Fillmore, Lela Rose and Oscar de la Renta


I can't wait to model their amazingly gorgeous dresses in February!  But in the mean time, if you are someone who is planning their wedding and looking for the perfect dress idea or just a girly girl like me who never stops looking at beautiful wedding dresses then you should check out their blog:

2 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

How exciting...post pics:)

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks! It's certainly going to be an amazing experience!