Thursday, January 19

ivory & white

I got a really exciting email last night!  The retailers and designers for Birmingham Fashion Week made their decisions on which models will be walking in their shows.  I was picked for BRIDAL DAY!!!  Out of everything I could have modeled, I just wanted to put on another wedding dress for a day.  If you're wondering, yes of course my beautiful white wedding dress is still good enough...But I have a confession: who wouldn't want the chance to wear a Vera Wang dress once in their lives?  Yes that's right! Vera is one of the possible designers I could be walking in on this special day!

The retailer is Ivory & White.  They are a bridal boutique based out of Mountain Brook, AL with a selection of over 10 different bridal gown designers including Elizabeth Fillmore, Lela Rose and Oscar de la Renta